Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
what inspires you? !
Recently I saw the tv show ‘creating synthetic life’, my question is why are bacteria’s chromosomes circular while (1 Comment)
How do you feel about being in the last two?
How does it feel to have gotten to the Final of I’m A Scientist?
what are the 4 s\’s of fitness and health?
Will you come to Newcastle if you win so we(Ryton Comprehensive) can see the results of winning? (1 comment)
It’s the final countdown! The Sodium zone winner is... (2 comments)
And then there were two... (2 comments)
What is your favourite Disney movie? (2 comments)
What made you want to help find a cure for cancer? (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?